Tourism visa for Argentina
All visa requests should be done with a minimum anticipation of 40 days from the departure date.
1) Passport: Valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of travel. Please make sure you have a blank page to stamp the visa. Kindly present a copy of your passport as well as all valid visas.
2) Fill out the VISA FORM attached below. You can find a printed one at the Consulate Monday till Friday from 8:30 till 14:00.
3) Two (2) recent photos size (4x4). Please note that photos should be in color, have the full face capture format on a white background.
4) Proof of sufficient means of subsistence: Bank Statement of the last 6 months as well as credit cards
A. - Owners of companies should present the commercial circular of owned companies or lands.
B. - Employees should present the employment letter stating salary, years of service and days off.
5) Stay in Argentina
A.- Hotel reservation. Please note that the reservation(s) should be in your name and has to cover the whole stay in Argentina.
B.- Invitation Letter. If you are visiting a friend or family member living in Argentina you must present an official Invitation Letter certified by an Argentinian public notary, and legalized by the “Collegio de Escribanos”. A copy of the ID or passport of the Argentinian host should be presented as well. (You can find a sample of the invitation card below)
6) Two way ticket reservation. If you require a visa with multiple entries you should present the complete itinerary.
7) If the person who applies for the visa is underage, he will need both parents consent to start the procedure.
The Consul has the authority to require additional information and documentation.
As soon as your file is complete please contact us on the numbers below so we can set up an appointment for your personal and mandatory consular interview.
• All Arabic documents must be translated into Spanish, French or English.
• The Consulate advises all applicants not to pay for their tickets or hotels until the visa is granted.
According to Argentinian Immigration regulation, a tourism visa has a maximum validity of 3 months.